In the Community
Women's Foundation of Montana 2023 Grantees
August 23, 2023
- Code Girls United
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Services of Carbon County (DSVS)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies: The Montana Coalition, Inc.
- Montana Budget & Policy Center (MBPC)
- Mountain Home Montana
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Montana (PPAMT)
- Pretty Eaglewoman Resource Foundation
- Red Ants Pants Foundation
- Women’s Entrepreneurship and Leadership Lab (W.E.L.L.)
- Yellow Bird Life Ways
- The YWCA Helena
The Women's Foundation of Montana supports positive systemic change that benefits women and girls through strategic grantmaking, policy change advocacy, and WFM-led initiatives.